MedTruth’s services are based on our readers’ compliance with the terms and conditions outlined herein:
- MedTruth has built partnerships with legal firms while providing information about current health and media campaigns. However, the information contained on our website is not a substitute for personalized legal advice.
- Content presented on MedTruth’s platforms may not reflect current legal developments, verdicts or settlements. MedTruth’s platforms may contain technical errors or other mistakes and inaccuracies. MedTruth’s operators will not be held responsible for actions taken or not taken based on our content.
- Content presented on MedTruth’s platforms may represent the opinions and judgments of other information providers. External links are not endorsements, and MedTruth is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of these opinions.
- Our readers agree to hold MedTruth and its affiliates harmless in regards to all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorneys fees that may arise from use or misuse of our content.
- Our readers agree that all original content is the sole property of MedTruth and is subject to copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws.
It is your responsibility to read, review, and understand our terms and conditions. If you have questions, feel free to contact us at (888) 995-2407.